Saturday, April 14, 2007

illums bolighus

so i spent my day at illums bolighus ...its the most amazing place ever. i want to furnish my entire house with all things from there. scand design. i was like a kid in a candy store. picking up items is like a guessing game. you never know what it is because the design is functional yet beautful..doesn't look like your typical plastic made american utensil or office product. i want one of each. maybe they can just ship the store back home for me.

the furniture, kitchen items, textiles, dishes...everything was perfect.

oh yeah, i had coffee and pastries from my favorite little conditoori (bakery). the hans christian anderson bakery. the most amazing eclairs ever. spayde, when are you going to learn the recipe so that he can recreate it for me?

No comments: