Tuesday, January 6, 2009

airport

recap. my trip to rome was cool. my shoes are worn out and it's only been 4 days. i feel like i may need more time there. it's a big city with soo many amazing monuments to see. being there is strange because you are in the city, yet there are archaelogical ruins in the middle of it.
another strange thing is that i was spoken to in french quite often. people didn't know what language to speak to me in. most people spoke to me in italian, of course, then i was approached in french at least 6 times. and then english. i think i threw people off with the way i dress, my height, and my brown hair.

i'm now in the fiumincio airport on my way to copenhagen. i may stay for a few days. i'm not sure how many. i've been on about 4 hours of sleep per night. tonight i will have a room alone, so i think i will sleep better. nap time in the plane. everything closes early in copenhagen so i will nap when the stores close. i'm going to try to check out some jazz clubs.

No comments: