Saturday, January 17, 2009

last night

last night i did more shopping after le marais, but i didn't seem to find anything i needed from the st germain de pres area. i stopped inside some shops there and tried on a dress at kenzo. it was very cute, on sale, and the service was excellent. the guy who helped me brought me shoes, styled me and even brought me a bag to wear. i ended up looking chic, but looked a lot older when he was done with me. i stopped at galleries lafayette also. omg! everything was on sale. i wish i would have waited to buy a purse, because everything was 50% off. i am debating giong back to buy some chanel boots. i don't know if i should.

after my shopping, i went to eat at a place called chez benoit, which is the oldest traditional french restaurant in paris. these two americans were sat down next to me. i heard their accent and called them out. we ended up having a lot of similar interests. they work for details magazine, and alberto was originally from east county san diego. el cajon to be exact.

we went out for a drink after dinner. alberto wanted to meet up with an old friend. so we waited for his arrival. turns out he is a model for jean paul gaultier and brought one of my favorite supermodels with him...omahyra. she is the tough looking from dominican republic one with tattoos all over. we ended up going to very exclusive bar and then to a club, both of which i never would have found myself. that was a strange and fun night. thanks guys!

i'm glad i didnt go out the night before. it probably would have just made me tired and last night may not have happenned.

No comments: